NEWS & HAPPENINGS
Come Celebrate our 6th Anniversay!
Escazú turned 6 this year, and we like to celebrate our birthday with a sale!
On Friday, March 21st every purchase over $10.00 gets a free cupcake!
On Saturday, March 22nd 20% off everything in the store except confections! 10% off of all our confections.
Also, throughout the weekend will be hiding prize tickets inside the wrappers of our chocolate bars. Some of the prizes include gift cards to Raleigh Wine Shop, Centro, Yellow Dog bakery, and Escazú of course!
This is our only sale of the year guys, so please come celebrate with us!
Also, dont forget to vote for your favorite place to buy chocolate in the Indy Best of contest!
Indy best of Contest
Chocolate and wine pairing at Raffaldini.
Join us Sunday, March 9, at Raffaldini Vinyards for a chocolate and wine tasting. We will be pairing our chocolate with some of Raffaldini’s best wines and will also give a presentation on the process of chocolate making, starting at the farm. The event begins at 1:00.
NY Times Mentions Escazu in travel article!
We are proud to be part of the NY Times article, along with our friends at Stanbury.
You can read the whole article here:
We couldnt agree more with the opening line.
“The most exciting food being served in Raleigh right now is at Stanbury”
Holiday Hours & Confections
Do you need some chocolates from us for the Holidays? Here is our special Holiday Schedule and a picture of our selection, in case you need to remember what’s in your box.
- This is our selection of confections for 12/16 to 12/24 ( some are not pictured)
- 1. Sassafras cinnamon, caramel tree, dulce de leche, chipotle caramel, raspberry preserve, strawberry balsamic, apple pie moonshine, minty marshmallow, amaretto garam masala.
2. Amarula liquor, clove orange, olive oil black pepper, pistachio, single malt scotch, goat’s milk, peanut butter, elderberry, elderflower liquor.
3. Sour cream vanilla, pink pepper, clove caramel, honey liquor, hazelnut, lime chili, mascarpone, eucalyptus, honey chamomile.
4. Piaroa chili, lemon cayenne, almond cinnamon, dark chocolate, chai tea molasses, gingerbread ganache, marshmallow, spiced moonshine, green tea ginger.
5. Coffee, sour cream, gin, tequila añejo, lemon ginger, peppermint.
6. Pumpkin, honey cinnamon caramel, passion fruit, lavender, brown butter vanilla, clove orange, orange peel, bourbon.
Our Hours are:
Sunday Dec. 22 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Monday Dec. 23 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday Dec. 24 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
After this, we will close for a much needed break and our yearly cleanup and reorganizing time from. We will re-open on tuesday January 7th.
We want to wish you a Holiday full of happiness, family, good food and lots of cheer, and the best for the coming year. Thank you very much for your support.
Happy Holidays to all,
August First Friday Neighborly FUN!
Join us outside the shop for a First Friday campfire celebration along with our new neighbors, soon to open, Stanbury restaurant.
We will be selling a “smores kit” with all Escazú made components!
There will also be ice cream sandwiches for sale, made especially for the night.
We will also be sampling some of the local beers that use our nibs or chocolate, and all of our bars including the unreleased historic bars.
Stanbury, will be making tacos with locally raised goat and delicious Elote, they will also have wine and beer for sale.
And for entertainment… DJ Chaperone!
So come enjoy some tacos, ice cream sandwiches, smores, beer, wine and music and lets give Stanbury a warm welcome to the neighborhood and the Raleigh dining scene.
See you guys Friday at 7pm!